Greetings friends, I have already told you on my Spanish Blog many times the advantages of using the new, and free, Veeam Agent para Linux, I leave you some of the best entries about it:
- Veeam: Grabación del Webinar Nuevos Agentes Veeam para Linux y Windows, protegiendo tus cargas de trabajo físicas o en Cloud
- Veeam: Instalando Veeam Agent para Linux, Backup gratuito para Servers Linux
- Veeam Agent para Linux ya está disponible y viene en tres formatos diferentes
- Veeam: ¡Novedad! Veeam Agent for Linux, Backups directos a Repositorios de Veeam en 9.5
- Restaurando Servidor completo con Zimbra Collaboration 8.7 sobre Ubuntu 16.04 usando Veeam Agent para Linux
Downloading from the official Veeam website has two small drawbacks, many times we want to install the Veeam Agent para Linux quickly on our servers, but we have to go through the long and cumbersome process of downloading the Veeam website, and the second, that once we download several products we start receiving a lot of emails related to other products or resources such as webinars.
That’s why I’ve put together a GitHub project with quick links to all packages with the different versions of Veeam Agent para Linux:
I hope this resource it’s useful for you all.