Greetings friends, a few weeks back I had the pleasure to co-present another Whiteboarding live-session with Alex Fraser (Senior Systems Engineer UKI).The session which you can watch for free, and without any registration, if you do a little scrolling, covers how having a data backup and recovery plan is important to the overall success of your business. And what you need is to choose the strategy, that allows you to consider features of your infrastructure, meet RTO and RPO requirements, allows you to reduce operational costs during backup.
Greetings friends, a few weeks back I had the pleasure to co-present a Whiteboarding live-session with Alex Fraser (Senior Systems Engineer UKI).The session which you can watch for free, and without any registration, if you do a little scrolling covers a few of the new announcements with Veeam Availability Suite v9.5 U4, not just we present it by a diagram and with a brief explanation, but also we jump into de Console to show how actually does it works.The topics covered are:
- Cloud Tier: Provide unlimited capacity for long-term data retention by using native, cost effectiveobject storage integrations.
- Staged & Secure Restore: Remain compliant by streamlining GDPR right to be forgotten requests and reduce security risks by automatcially scanning and verifying backups after malicious attacks.
- Cloud Mobility: Provides easy portability and recovery of ANY on-premises or cloud-based workloads to AWS, Azure and Azure Stack.
Greetings friends, a few days ago I finally finished a project that I had thought about months ago but I never had time to complete, it is about having the Visio forms of Veeam, or any other manufacturer, printed and magnetic so that we can use them in the increasingly common whiteboards, this can help us to:
- Create better presentations for face-to-face customers
- Create better presentations for our internal teams
- Create presentations for yourself for a more complete view of a solution or design