Greetings everyone, following yesterday’s blog post about Excalidraw, and especially around the Icon Library I’ve put together, seems that the extra bonus material, how to combine it all with OBS was quite popular.
Virtual Lightboard – How to create a virtual “Lightboard” using OBS
I’ve prepared a video, starting from a true room in the darkness, step-by-step, so you can follow them, and hopefully, they will be relevant for your day to day, or for some especial webinars, or presentations that you need to prepare:
The list of material is not that big:
- WebCam, or always preferable a DSLR Camera
- If having a DSLR Camera, then you need an Elgato Capture Card, I always prefer PCIe
- Proper lighting, probably will recommend these Elgato lights x2, or this kit if enough space.
- A proper green screen, I would recommend every day the Elgato Green Screen.
- OBS, which is free
- Excalidraw, which is free